Aboitiz opens applications for 2016 college scholarship programs
This is an announcement:
In the spirit of helping qualified college students continue and complete their studies, the Aboitiz Group is once again accepting scholarship program applications for the school year 2016-2017.
Designed to support and inspire students to value, appreciate, and make the most of their education, the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program (ACSP) provides students with financial assistance to cover tuition (100%) and miscellaneous expenses, book requirements, and transportation needs. Students will also be guaranteed:
- On-The-Job Training (OJT) in the Aboitiz Group
- Participation in the Aboitiz Future Leaders Business Summit (AFLBS)
- Participation in the Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc’s Kool Adventure Camp
To qualify for the ACSP, the applicant must:
- Be a full-time 1st to 4th year incoming student of an eligible college or university.
- Be pursuing a degree in Accountancy, Business/Management, Information Technology, Psychology, Engineering, or Pre-Law.
- Have a final average grade/cumulative overall GPA (Grade Point Average) not lower than 85% or its equivalent;
- Not have a failing or incomplete grade;
- Not have a record of any form of disciplinary action; and,
- Must have fully completed and submitted all application requirements on time.
“Aboitiz Equity Ventures, Inc. (AEV) believes that a good education is the powerful foundation exceptional leadership is built on. We are therefore supportive of programs such as the ACSP that champion academic excellence and shape tomorrow’s leaders,” AEV Chief Human Resources Officer Txabi Aboitiz said.
At present, ACSP is supporting the education of 44 college students nationwide.
ACSP is part of the Aboitiz Group’s Future Talents Program, which also includes the Aboitiz OJT Program, AFLBS, and Aboitiz Speaker’s Box Lecture Series, as well as business unit initiatives such as AboitizPower’s Power 101 series, AboitizPower Distribution’s Cadetship Program, UnionBank’s Management Trainee Program (LEAD), and Pilmico’s Junior Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science Congress. – Rappler.com
For more information regarding ACSP application requirements, screening, and selection timetable, please email email@example.com, visit careers.aboitiz.com, or follow AboitizCareers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.