1,732 of 3,481 pass Midwife Licensure Examination
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Thursday, November 22 that 1,732 out of 3,481 passed the Midwife Licensure Examination.
PLT College, Inc. is top performing school after 83.02% of its examinees passed.
The exam was administered by the Board of Midwifery in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last November 17 & 18 2012.
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places are the following:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on December 3, 2012. Registrants are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- P450 for the Initial Registration Fee
- P420 for the Annual Registration Fee for 2012-2015
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. As of posting, the date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination is yet to be announced. - Rappler.com