Help CSC vet nominees for outstanding gov't workers award
The following is a press release from the Civil Service Commission.
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) announced today the names of semi-finalists to the 2017 Search for Outstanding Government Workers Dangal ng Bayan Award category.
The Outstanding Public Officials and Employees or Dangal ng Bayan (DnB) Award is conferred to an individual for performance of an extraordinary act or public service and consistent demonstration of exemplary ethical behavior on the basis of his/her observance of the eight norms of conduct, namely, commitment to public interest, professionalism, justness and sincerity, political neutrality, responsiveness to the public, nationalism and patriotism, commitment to democracy, and simple living.
The thirteen (13) finalists who were selected out of 42 national qualifiers are as follows:
- Gina G. Acuzar, Special Education Teacher I, Sogod, Southern Leyte
- Maria Corazon A. De Ungria, University Researcher V (Scientist II), University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
- Daniel SP. Garcia III, Nurse I, Antipolo City
- Ryan H. Homan, Teacher I, San Jose Elementary School, Donsol, Sorsogon
- Maide O. Jader, City Civil Registrar, Tayabas City, Quezon
- Rex Archangel S. Lamprea, Chief of Hospital I, Lambayong District Hospital, Sultan Kudarat
- Juanito Pio L. Lledo, Provincial Veterinarian, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
- Maylon D. Manaloto, Teacher III, Monicayo Elementary School, Mabalacat City, Pampanga
- Metz Milton T. Placencia, Jail Superintendent, Bureau of Jail Management and Penology, Bogtong, Legazpi City
- Ronelie C. Salvador, Professor IV, University of Eastern Philippines, Catarman, Northern Samar
- Margarita M. Silang, Teacher I, Casillon Elementary School, Baco, Oriental Mindoro
- William A. Tarampi, Master Teacher I, Benigno V. Aldana National High School, Pozorrubio, Pangasinan
- Rowena R. Tuason, City Mayor, Masbate.
A background investigation and screening of finalists will be conducted to ensure that only those deserving are selected as 2017’s Outstanding Government (Dangal ng Bayan) Workers. The award is one of the highest recognition given to state workers.
The public may send feedback on the DnB semi-finalists until August 18, 2017 to the Honor Awards Program Secretariat through telephone numbers (02) 931-7993, (02) 932-0381, (02) 932-0111, (02) 932-0179, 0917-TEXTCSC (0917-8398272), Contact Center ng Bayan 0908-8816565, email email@example.com, or send a message at our Facebook accounts: @honorawardsprogram and @PhilippineCivilServiceCommission. - Rappler.com/Press Release