816 pass Architect Licensure Exam
MANILA, Philippines - A total of 816 examinees passed the Architect Licensure Examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Wednesday, February 6.
A graduate of the University of the Philippines - Diliman topped the examination, which was held in Manila last January 26 and 27.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on February 7, 2013 but not later than February 8, 2013.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession and
- Pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. The date and venue for the mass oathtaking of the successful examinees in the said licensure examination will be announced later.
Here are the examinees who garnered the 10 highest ratings:
Here is the full list of successful examinees.