285 pass Physical Therapist Licensure Exams
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Wednesday, February 6, that 285 out of 579 passed the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination.
The PRC also said 32 out of 64 passed the Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy in the cities of Manila and Cebu last Sunday and Monday, February 3 and 4.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on February 21 and 22. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal, current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- Two pieces of passport size pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- One piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- Two sets of metered documentary stamps and one short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial registration fee of P600 and annual registration fee of P450 for 2013-2016
Successful examinees should personally register and sign the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The top performing school, with at least 15 or more examinees, in the examinations is the University of Santo Tomas, with a 93.33% passing percentage for the Physical Therapist Licensure Examination. The University of the Philippines - Manila, with a 90.91% passing percentage, performed best in the Occupational Therapist Licensure Examination.