420 of 830 pass Physician Licensure Exam
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Thursday, February 21 that 420 out of 863 passed the Physician (Complete) Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Medicine in the cities of Manila and Cebu this February 2013.
Far Eastern University - Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation is top performing school with an 82.22% passing percentage.
The successful examinees who garnered the top 10 places are the following:
The complete roll of successful examinees below:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on February 28 and March 1.
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
- Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony for these successful examinees will be announced at a later date. - Rappler.com
Stethoscope image by Shutterstock.