Ateneo grad tops Real Estate Broker Licensure Exam
MANILA, Philippines - Almost 65% of the 2,969 who took the Real Estate Broker Licensure Examination in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Lucena this March 2013 passed.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Wednesday, March 27, that 1,928 passed the examination administered by the Board of Real Estate Service.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places are the following:
Below is the complete list of successful examinees:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 until April 5, 2013 at the Registration Division-Unit C, Ground Floor PRC Main Building.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- submission of Original Surety Bond, minimum amount of which is P 20,000.00, with the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)/Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) as Obligee
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the successful examinees will be announced later. - Rappler.com