UE-Manila tops Dentist Licensure Exams (Practical Phase)
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Friday, May 31 that 262 out of 457 passed the Dentist Licensure Examination (Written Phase) and 254 out of 266 passed the Dentist Licensure Examination (Practical Phase) administered by the Board of Dentistry in Manila this May.
Here are the successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places for the (Practical Phase):
Here is the complete list of successful examinees for the Practical Phase:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on June 13 & 14, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- P600 for Initial Registration Fee
- P450 for Annual Registration Fee for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees have yet to be announced. - Rappler.com
Dental tools image via Shutterstock