List of passers for 2013 Civil Engineer Licensure Exams
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced on Wednesday, November 27 that 3,168 out of 6,584 passed the Civil Engineer Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Civil Engineering in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi this November 2013.
The top performing schools are the following:
1. University of the Philippines - Diliman with a 92.39 % passing percentage.
2. University of Santo Tomas with a 91.79 % passing percentae.
3. Technological University of the Philippines-Manila with an 83.87 % passing percentage.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places are the following:
Here are the complete list of successful examinees:
Meanwhile, 33 out of 140 also passed exams in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates; Jeddah and Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and in Doha, Qatar last October 2013.
Here is the complete list of passers:
The members of the Board of Civil Engineering are Engr. Apollo S. Enriquez,
Chairman and Engr. Praxedes P. Bernardo, Member.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on December 2, 2013 but not later than December 5, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. - Rappler.com