Rappler's coverage of campaigns and elections in the Philippines.
Know the candidates, political parties, power brokers, watchdogs & the voters. This is your site for timely reports, comprehensive data, expert analyses, online conversations, and citizens' collaboration.
MANILA, Philippines - Rappler brings you #PHvote - your one-stop-site for everything you need to know about your candidates.
We have several ongoing crowdsourcing and engagement projects that could help you get a better grasp of the 2013 polls.
1. Where are pcos and election materials now? Track, verify and share: http://www.rplr.co/pcosdelivery
2. #VoteWatch: monitor the 2 Vs - Violence and Vote buying. http://rappler.com/votewatch
3. #VoteSmart: pledge to vote smart. Click on a name for comprehensive profile pages with interactive timeline, stories, video, sentiment analysis http://rplr.co/votesmartpledge
4. Vote for your senatorial candidate. Mock poll results here http://rplr.co/mockpoll2013
5. #RStream: a real time stream of photos and video http://www.rappler.com/rstream
6. Get election updates from Twitter without the clutter! Subscribe to Rappler's #PHvote list.
7. Share your thoughts on the 2013 midterm elections! Sign up and watch Rappler's Google Hangouts.
We'll have LIVE coverage on the Miting de Avance at 3:30pm, Friday, May 10, 2013. Newscast at 9pm.
We will be LIVE Sunday 2-5pm and marathon coverage begins Monday, 6am and will continue until Tuesday, 10pm.
(UPDATED) Former senator Ferdinand Marcos Jr will have to pay P66.02 million, while Vice President ...
Harlin Abayon has protested Congress' failure to include his name in the roll call during the ...
Check these out to see results from:
Find your region and check out who's winning from the provincial, district, and municipal level.