The mayor of Naga
MANILA, Philippines - Before Jesse Robredo became the secretary of the Department of the Interior and Local Government, he spent more than a decade serving as mayor of Naga City. In this 2009 interview, the late Cabinet secretary talks about accidents, leadership and the city he called home. - Rappler.com
(Interview by Storyline Company Productions. Video by Storyline Company Productions, John Javellana and Adrian Portugal. Score by Kevin MacLeod. Writing and editing by Patricia Evangelista).
- Robredo state funeral: Fit for 'heroes'
- 'Abrasado did everything he could'
- Aika Robredo: Family 'at peace'
- The day Naga found out Robredo died
- National Days of Mourning for Robredo
- Jesse Robredo's journey back home
- Pilots' families in deep sorrow
- PNoy's promises to Robredo's wife
- Robredo family: We're bracing for worst