U.S. polls come down to 9 swing states
OHIO, US - The presidential elections has come down to 9 crucial swing states that will decide the next president of the United States. As soon as superstorm Sandy left the country, candidates resumed their crazy schedules. Rappler Carmela Fonbuena joined a grassroots campaign event attended by the wife of Republican candidate Mitt Romney, Ann. She filed this report.
More on the 2012 U.S. Presidential Elections:
- Why the U.S. Elections is important to Filipinos
- The Untapped Political Force of Filipino-Americans
- Understand the complicated way American voters elect their president : The electoral college
- Would Romney be a better ally of PH?
- Rappler interviews Republican Senator John McCain. He says PH-US relationship stronger under Romney presidency
- Obama: We have made progress
- Romney: I'm promising 'real change.' He says Obama fell short of his promises in 2008
- Sandy throws campaign schedules into chaos