#TalkThursday - Fighting corruption in the government
MANILA, Philippines - Maria Ressa talks to Grace Pulido-Tan, Chairperson of the Commission on Audit (COA) in this edition of #TalkThursday. The COA and the Ombudsman are setting up a joint investigation team to facilitate anti-corruption investigations in the bureaucracy.
Tan shares the recent achievements of the Commission as well as new initiatives such as www.i-kwenta.com, a portal for citizens to give feedback to COA. Citizens can also reach COA directly through email: email@example.com and text 0915-5391957.
#TalkThursday is Rappler's weekly forum for discussing timely ideas with today's relevant thought leaders.
Previous #TalkThursday Episodes:
- #TalkThursday with Jones Lang Lasalle Leechiu's Lindsay Orr on the Philippine real estate market
- #TalkThursday with ADB Assistant Chief Economist Cyn-Young Park on inclusive growth
- #TalkThursday with Israeli Amb. Menashe Bar-On on the attacks on Gaza
- #TalkThursday with retired Gen. Raymundo Ferrer on the Maguindanao Massacre
- #TalkThursday with President Aquino: Steering the PH economy
- #TalkThursday with President Aquino: Risks and Lessons