LIVE BLOG: BDJ Women's Summit
MANILA, Philippines – The BDJ Women’s Summit, held last April 16, Saturday at SM Aura's Samsung Hall commemorated Belle De Jour's 10th year anniversary. It was also a celebration of Filipinas all over the country.
The event aimed to empower women by encouraging them to band together and help each other with everything from relationships, to finance and career. Apart from a whole-day expo, attendees were treated to a lineup of inspiring speakers from various industries. The roster included:
- Susan Afa, Managing Director of ABS-CBN Foundation
- Salve Duplito, ANC financial journalist
- Myrna Padilla of Mynd Consulting of the Philippine Center for Islam and Democracy
- Jen Santos, General Manager of G-Stuff
- Ana Santos, award-winning journalist and women empowerment advocate
- Myrza Sison, Editorial Director of Summit Media
The BDJ Summit was a place where women were able to interact with each other, share stories, discuss personal and social issues, and expand and strengthen their community.
Experience what the BDJ Summit was all about when you go through the event's highlights below.— Rappler.com