[Editor’s note: The last session for the second season of Web Wednesdays will be all about e-commerce. Catch speakers from Lazada, Google, Facebook, PayMaya, and NuWorks Interactive. Below is their press release.]
Web Wednesdays, the free webinar series by the Internet and Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP) in partnership with Certified Digital Marketer (CDM) and ABS-CBN, will be returning on November 4.
This will be the last session for 2020, so make sure not to miss it!
The last session for this second season of Web Wednesdays will be all about e-commerce. Catch discussions about how to start, support, and sustain your online business from a pool of experts from Lazada, Google Philippines, Facebook Philippines, PayMaya, and NuWorks Interactive.
They’ll teach small to medium enterprises (SMEs) and individuals how to enter and survive in the e-commerce industry amid a pandemic.
Here are the profiles of the five speakers:
- Petrus Paolo Carbonell is the Head of Business Development and Head of Seller Engagement of Lazada Philippines. He believes that technology will help accelerate progress in the Philippines as he aspires to bring all Pinoy businesses to the digital age.
- Will Tan joined Facebook as Client Solutions Manager with his interest in simplifying complexities through creative strategies. Before Facebook, his experience spans across sales and marketing with expertise in CPD and retail. Outside corporate, he is an online entrepreneur with 3 startup brands ranging from fashion retail, coffee, drinkware, and novelty items.
- Gara Ontivero is an Industry Head at Google Philippines with a mission to help bring every brand loved by Filipinos into the digital era. Before joining Google in 2015, she was a marketing practitioner for 14 years handling global brands like Rexona, Dove, Vaseline, Citra, Lux, and Lipton across stints in Indonesia, China, Singapore, and the Philippines.
The massive and inevitable consumer shift to digital fuelled her desire to master marketing in the digital age. She’ll be helping attendees make their business profile stand out and turn those searchers into customers.
- As the eCommerce Strategy Head at NuWorks, Lourdes Batac geeks out about designing digital ecosystems, creating social to e-business strategies, and facilitating insighting, innovation, and e-commerce workshops. She has been telling and moving human stories through creative technology for seven years in the Philippines’ biggest independent agency.
- Lastly, but certainly not least, Paul Vincent Betia currently leads the PayMaya QR Ecosystems Team for Sales. Paul is a highly disciplined, pro-active, and efficient individual with excellent performance in building and managing dynamic groups of people.
He has over 20 years of extensive experience in the areas of Credit Card Sales & Distribution, Unsecured Personal Loans, Channel Management, Customer Service, Sales Support & Enabling, Retail Branch banking business, Financial Technology, and Digital Wallets and Payment solutions in the country’s leading foreign banks and fintech institution in the country.
Don’t miss this jam-packed session! You can register here. – Rappler.com
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.