[Editor’s Note: IMMAP’s annual DigiCon is going virtual this year. Dubbed DigiCon OMNI 2020, it features impressive names throughout its five-day run. Below is their press release.]
In the post-digital age, people no longer think of going online or offline – digital is simply a part of our reality.
The Internet & Mobile Marketing Association of the Philippines (IMMAP), presents this year’s DigiCon OMNI, which will be held virtually over five days, set on October 5-9, 2020.
“The OMNI of all webinars,” DigiCon 2020 brings together acclaimed keynote speakers featuring:
- Seth Godin, Entrepreneur and Founder of Squidoo and Yoyodyne, author of This is Marketing
- Angela Duckworth, CEO and Founder of Character Lab, author of GRIT: The Power of Passion and Perseverance
- Eric Ries, Entrepreneur, author of The Lean Startup
- Rishad Tobaccowala, Senior Adviser at Publicis Groupe, author of Restoring the Soul of Business: Staying Human in the Age of Data
- John Maeda, Chief Experience Officer at Publicis Sapient
Engaging talks and interactive seminars will be spread out across five tracks:
- “Mindsets and Skillsets,” which will focus on fostering innovative thinking within organizations, as well as building resilience within teams as we adapt to future “new normal” scenarios
- “Technology and Humanity,” which will discuss the importance of bringing back the primacy of insight and understanding of human behavior beyond collecting data points
- “Platforms and Processes,” where startup founders will share their approach on growth, leadership, custom acquisition, and operations
- “Design and Culture,” which will focus on designing better solutions and delightful experiences as shared by problem solvers and culture shapers
- “Vision and Change,” which will discuss business reinvention in the new normal through bold visions for the future and rediscovering purpose
DigiCon OMNI is brought to us by Eventscape Manila x Echo Channel, Smart, PMFTC, Spotify, Manulife, PayMaya, Facebook, WeTV and iflix, McDonald’s, and Metrobank.
Official event partners are Digimind, CDM, MullenLowe Philippines, OMG Philippines, Kickstart, Sterling Chatbot Tech Philippines Corporation, and FutureProof.
And special thanks to Rappler, CNN Philippines, Manila Bulletin, The Philippine Star, and the Inquirer Group.
DigiCon 2020 delegates will get the chance to join breakout groups, visit virtual booths of exhibitors and partners, mingle with participants with shared interests, watch keynote talks, which can be accessed for up to 7 days after the event, at the official DigiCon website.
DigiCon 2020 will also include a Boomerang Showcase in between talks. The Boomerang Showcase will feature video submissions from different agencies exhibiting their examples of digital marketing excellence.