Join the #GoKamayanTayo challenge this Christmas!
MANILA, Philippines — Nothing brings Pinoys together like a good, hearty fiesta — even more so when it’s done kamayan style.
Looking forward to boodle fights during Christmas parties this year? Make sure you share good food and holiday cheer, not germs.
The simple act of handwashing is one we often take for granted. But it’s also one that prevents the spread of diseases.
Don’t forget to wash your hands before you #GoKamayan with your loved ones this Christmas!
You can also take the holiday goodwill one step further and join Safeguard’s #GoKamayanTayo challenge.
Here are the steps:
1. Take a photo of yourself or your friends eating kamayan style.
2. Post it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtags #GoKamayanTayo and #Safeguard.
3. Don't forget to set your post to public.
4. Valid entries will be featured on this site.
5. The top 3 posts with most number of likes will win prizes!
- Third place: P5,000 worth of Safeguard products
- Second place: P10,000 worth of Safeguard products
- First place: P20,000 worth of Safeguard products
6. Contest ends on January 10, 2019.
For every entry, Safeguard will also donate money for a Christmas boodle feast for a less-fortunate school of HOPE’s choice.
More entries mean more donations, so invite your friends and family to join in sharing the Christmas spirit! - Rappler.com