It’s the second pandemic Halloween we’re having, and while nothing beats good ol’ trick-or-treating in the neighborhood, families have gotten more creative to make things fun and festive.
We’re certainly not out of the woods yet, so Halloween will still be spent at home for now.
In this episode of Kitchen 143, host Michelle Aventajado talks about how to make lockdown Halloween fun and creative with a mix of meals made from scratch and Manila-based patisseries, cafes, and home bakers’ products.
Joining her are sisters and third-generation bakers Moe and Bels Peralta, and mom friends Ging Santos and Sabrina Go.
Be sure to watch out for our Quiz the Cook questions – we’re giving away a lot of prizes. Five winners will take home the following:
- Heritage Cake and other sweets from Moe & Bels
- assorted charcuterie box from Pantry Italy
- Halloween kiddie box from Mesclun Kids
- 12-piece cookie decorating set from The Little Whisk
- one 6 in Chocolate Web Pie / 6 macarons from The B & B Project/Fat Fingers PH
- DIY Halloween cake kit from Ascott
- serving board from Kahoy Philippines
Kitchen 143 airs on Tuesday, October 26, at 4 pm. Bookmark this page to watch and win! – Rappler.com