Travel through time with SM Supermalls and Timex
MANILA, Philippines – A watch is more than just an accessory that tells time – it’s a statement piece that complements different lifestyles.
If you’re in the market for an iconic timepiece for yourself or for your loved ones, you’re in luck – you just might find your dream watch at the Timex Time Travel Road Show, happening at participating SM malls from September 1 until October 31.
"SM Supermalls explores time through its exciting collaboration with Timex, in its commitment also to bring global brands to Filipino families,” said Jose Roberto Fernando, SM City Manila Mall Manager.
Customers can enjoy huge discounts on watches – up to 70% off – and choose from a wide selection of global brands alongside Timex, such as Ingersoll, Nixon, Police Watches, Titan, and more.
To make your visit worth your time, you can also enjoy other activities and perks while checking out the exhibits.
Mallgoers can get a free barber’s cut courtesy of vintage-centric Ingersoll, X-Box Kinect game challenges from surf-and-skate-inspired Nixon, a mugshot photo booth and fan meet and greet from MMA specialists Mark “Mugen” Striegl and Filipino Eduard “Landslide” Folayang presented by Police Watches, Cosplay demos by color-inspired Ice Watches, plus other fun games from Timex and Titan watches.
Want more? Join their online contests for a chance to win a free watch. Simply take a photo of yourself in the exhibit showing each brand corner and post it on Facebook. Police, Timex, Ice and Ingersoll are giving away their iconic watches to the lucky winners.
Other perks include free watch services such as watch personalization, cleaning and diagnostics and free battery replacement (upon watch purchase) valid for two years.
Catch the Timex Time Travel Road Show on the following dates:
- September 1 to 6 in SM East Ortigas
- September 4 to 9 in SM San Lazaro
- September 9 to 13 in SM Manila
- September 11 to 14 in SM Marikina
- September 16 to 20 in SM Dasmarinas
- September 22 to 27 in SM Sta. Mesa
- September 23 to 27 in SM Fairview
- September 29 to Oct 4 in SM Southmall and SM Taytay
- October 6 to 11 in SM Novaliches
- October 7 to 11 in SM Marilao
- October 13 to 17 in SM Clark
- October 13 to 18 at SM BF Paranaque
- October 19 to 23 in SM Pampanga
- October 20 to 25 in SM Bacoor
- October 23 to 25 at SM Mall of Asia
- October 25 to 27 at SM Bicutan
- October 27 to 31 at SM Sucat.
Take this opportunity to find the perfect watch that will last you a lifetime. Visit www.smsupermalls for more details and other fun events, or just head to participating SM malls and see for yourself. – Rappler.com