Results: 2015 Nutritionist-Dietitian board exam
This is an official announcement from the PRC.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 705 out of 1,089 passed the Nutritionist-Dietitian Licensure Exam given by the Board of Nutrition and Dietetics in Manila and Zamboanga this August 2015.
The members of the Board of Nutrition and Dietetics who gave the licensure exam are Virgith B. Buena, Chairman and Azucena B. Limbo, Member.
The results were released in two (2) working days from the last day of examination.
The top performing schools in the August 2015 Nutritionist-Dietitian Licensure Exam as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010:
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the
August 2015 Nutritionist-Dietitian Licensure Exam are the following:
Here is the full list of passers:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on September 1 and 2, 2015. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com