This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 407 out of 600 passed the Respiratory Therapist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Respiratory Therapy in Manila and Davao in September 2015.
The results were released 3 working days after the last day of examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on September 21 and 22, 2015.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later.