'Rich Dad, Poor Dad' author Robert Kiyosaki in Manila on Nov 30
Rappler is one of the media partners for the Robet Kiyosaki Live in Manila conference. This is an edited announcement from the organizers, Laurus Enterprises and Success Resources Pte. Ltd.
MANILA, Philippines – Robert Kiyosaki, author of popular book Rich Dad, Poor Dad, will be in Manila on November 30, 2015 for a 1-day conference, joined by 7 other personal finance gurus who will share their know-hows on how to fast track and manage your wealth.
The conference will run at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City from 9 am to 8 pm. From here, participants can learn about:
- The importance of financial education
- Why right now is your best opportunity to start a successful business
- How good debt is easy to get and can make you rich
- Raise venture capital to fund your dream
- The skills you must know for business, sales, and entrepreneurial success
- What holds back the average person from achieving more in life
- How to transition from an employee mindset to a business owner mindset
- The good, the bad, and the great opportunities to thrive in 2016
- What you will need to capitalize on global volatility in 2016
- Generate multiple streams of income before the crash in 2016
'Masters of wealth'
Kiyosaki himself is an investor, educational entrepreneur, self-help author, motivational speaker, and has taught entrepreneurs aroundthe globe strategies in managing their personal assets to reach their personal and financial goals.
Kiyosaki's book, the New York Times bestseller Rich Dad Poor Dad, has said to have challenged and changed the way millions of people around the world think about money.
He forecasts that a global market crash in 2016 would be worse than the 2008 economic crash, which could wipe out the poor and the middle class, but would make the rich richer.
Joining Kiyosaki in the 1-day business conference are:
- Richard Duncan, author of The New Depression: The Breakdown Of The Paper Money Economy. He forecasted the current global economic disaster. He has worked as a financial sector specialist for the World Bank in Washington DC. He also worked as a consultant for the International Monetary Fund in Thailand during the Asian crisis and is now chief economist at Blackhorse Asset Management. He will explain the causes of the crisis, the current state of the global economy, and the government policies likely to be implemented as the economic calamity continues to unfold.
- JT Foxx, a wealth coach, with business interests and companies in the US, Canada, and United Kingdom, and Africa, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. A media personality, he is a contributing author for Forbes Africa and Prestige Magazine. He uses his expertise in investing and business to help others succeed and make this planet a better place for entrepreneurs.
- Peng Joon, a successful Internet marketing guru, who in less than 7 years, has generated well over $10 million in revenue through his 527 (and counting) websites. He will share his 3-step system on monetizing your passion, earning automated income online, quitting your full-time job, and living the dot-com lifestyle.
- Andrew Matthew, author of Be Happy. He speaks to corporations worldwide on attitude, happiness, prosperity, and success. His clients include HSBC Bank, Hewlett Packard, Shell, McDonalds, Lenovo, Honda, Wal-Mart, Coca-Cola, Pfizer, Fujitsu, and Toshiba. his topic: How Life Works!
- Robert Riopel, a millionaire mind intensive coach. He started out as a driver for a franchise pizza business. His entrepreneurial spirit saw him rise through to eventually becoming an owner of a chain of stores. With this, he spent money even more quickly than he earned it, and in 8 years, was over $150,000 in debt. But he turned his life around and within 9 months, he became financially free and retired by age 32. Thus, he will share how to help you find your passion and be financially free like he did.
- Mario Singh, dubbed as Asia's no.1 foreign exchange coach, he has appeared over 40 times on CNBC and Bloomberg with his market views reaching an estimated 350 million worldwide. His two books, 17 Proven Currency Trading Strategies and Unlocking the World’s Largest Financial Secret, are endorsed by well-known billion-dollar fund managers Mark Mobius and David Kotok. He also writes for various business and finance publications and coaches retail traders and investors. In this upcoming conference, he will share strategies to invest profitably in the financial markets.
- Bellum Tan, CEO of Rich Dad’s Training (S.E.A.) Property Limited, has over 30 years experience in operating a group of companies and have successfully applied Rich Dad™ concepts of investment to attain financial freedom. He will teach about the right mindset necessary to obtain your financial goals.
Robert Kiyosaki Live in Manila conference is organized by Success Resources Pte. Ltd. and Laurus Enterprises. Singapore-based Success Resources supports individuals, enterprises, and organizations through educational programs in more than 35 countries since 1992. Laurus has been the official organizer and partner of Rich Dad Training (S.E.A. Property Limited) for all Rich Dad and Cashflow 101 events/seminars in the Philippines.
For ticket inquiries, call (+63 2) 689-7194, +63 922-890-8880, and +63 917-599-6875, or you may purchase them online via the Rich Dad Philippines website. – Rappler.com