MANILA, Philippines – Smart Communications has unveiled its subscription plans for the much-anticipated iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus, with data offers and perks aimed at giving users the “Smart Life experience.”
Under a special offer that will be available from November 6 until December 31, subsrcibers can get the iPhone 6s for free on Plan 2000 under a 30-month contract. This plan includes a 10GB data allowance and All-Month Surf, which gives users access to all websites and apps like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, and chat apps like Viber, WhatsApp, Line and Messenger.
As part of the limited offer, new and existing plan holders can also get the iPhone 6s Plus free on Plan 2499 under a 30-month contract, which includes a bigger data allowance of 15GB, still coupled with All-Month Surf.
The latest iPhones will also be available via Smart Infinity, Smart’s premium postpaid brand. Members can get a complimentary iPhone 6s 128GB under Infinity Consumable Plan 5000 or two units of iPhone 6S 16GB under Consumable LTE Plan 8000.
Postpaid subscribers who are upgrading to the new iPhones with Smart can avail of a few special offers, including:
- Special Uber delivery from Smart of the iPhone 6S Rose Gold (16GB)
- 20% discount from Zalora with a minimum purchase of P500 (US$10.68)
- P2,500 (US$53.42) Airbnb discount with a minimum payment of P8,000 (US$170.95)
- Access to streaming service iflix for three months with 1GB of data streaming
- A chance to win a new gadget through Smart’s Share the Joy Gadget Giveaway promo
- 30-day insurance for the new iPhone with Smart’s Gadget Shield
- Upgrade with Smart’s Wipeout promo
- Purchase from Apple Music, App Store and iTunes through Smart’s Pay-With-Mobile service
Smart’s other offers for the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus are available at www.smart.com.ph/iphone. For more about Infinity’s perks and privileges that come with the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus plans, visit www.smart.com.ph/Infinity. For more information on iPhone, visit: www.apple.com/iphone. – Rappler.com
($1 = P46.80)
Images courtesy of Smart Communications, Inc.
Until December 31, 2015, Smart subscribers can enjoy all the high-end features of the iPhone 6s and the iPhone 6s Plus for free with Plan 2000 and Plan 2499, with super-sized data offers and awesome perks aimed at giving you the Smart Life experience.
Smart Communications, Inc. is the Philippines’ leading wireless services provider with 54 million subscribers on its GSM network as of end-March 2015. Smart is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Philippines’ leading telecommunications carrier PLDT.
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.