This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
This is a press release from the Professional Regulation Commission.
MANILA, Philippines –The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Monday, February 15 that 369 out of 802 passed the Master Plumber Licensure Examination administered by the Board for Master Plumbers in Manila and Iloilo this February 2016.
The members of the Board for Master Plumbers who gave the licensure examination are Engr. Valentino M. Mangila, Chairman; Engr. Pedrito D. Camilet, Jr. and Arch. Prospero A. Abellano, Members.
The results were released in two working days after the last day of examination.
Starting February 19, 2016, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession.Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign int he Roster of Registered Professionals. The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later.
The top performing schools are as follows:
- University of the Philippines – Los Baños with 100% passing rate.
- Camarines Sur Polytechnica College – Nabua and Central Philippine University both with 80% passing rate.