Results: 2016 Geologist Licensure Examination
The following is a press release from the Professional Regulation Commission.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced that 144 out of 267 passed the Geologist Licensure Examination given by the Board of Geology in Manila this month.
The members of the Board of Geology who gave the licensure examination are Rolando Peña, chairman; Francisco Navarro and Elmer Billedo, members.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done online. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport-size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees will be announced later.
The top performing schools and examinees are as follows:
Full list of successful examinees: