This is a press release from the Professional Regulation Commission.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission announced Friday, July 29 that 884 out of 2,545 passed the Master Plumber Licensure Examination given by the Board for Master Plumbers in Manila, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi this July 2016.
The members of the Board for Master Plumbers who gave the licensure examination are Engr. Valentino M. Mangila, Chairman; Engr. Pedrito D. Camilet, Jr. and Arch. Prospero A. Abellano, Members.
The results were released in 3 working days after the last day of examination.
The top performing schools in the July 2016 Master Plumber Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010:
The passers who garnered the 10 highest places in the July 2016 Master Plumber Licensure Examination are the following:
Below is the full list of passers:
From August 4 to August 5, 2016, registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be done on-line. Please go to www.prc.gov.ph and follow instructions for initial registration. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession.Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign int he Roster of Registered Professionals. The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com