UP grad tops Pharmacist licensure exam
MANILA, Philippines - A total of 641 out of 1,181 examiners passed the January 2013 Pharmacist Licensure Examination, the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Tuesday, January 15.
The University of the Immaculate Conception-Davao was the top performing school of the January 2013 Pharamicist Licensure Examination, with a passing rate of 91.14.
Henson Bagamasbad Turalde of the University of the Philippines-Manila topped the January 2013 exam with a 91.62 rating. The full list of exam topnotchers follows:
- Henson Bagamasbad Turalde (UP-Manila), 91.62%
- John Carlo Labor Madrid (San Pedro College-Davao City), 91.60%
- Vanna Alyssa Marana Yu (UP-Manila), 91.25%
- Regine Philline Soriano Del Rosario (UP- Manila), 91.12%
- Carlbee Rose Sanchez Teng (UP-Manila), 91.05%
- Jerome Booc Maambong (Southwestern University), 90.93%
- Reysa Raphaele Gulle Gabilagon (University of the Immaculate Conception-Davao), 90.58%
- Graile Anna Anzures Jaroda (University of the Immaculate Conception-Davao), 90.50%
- Evan Te Dykimching (UP-Manila), 89.92%
- Nevia Sheena Andoy Boreros (University of the Immaculate Conception-Davao), 89.82%
The exams were held in Manila, Baguio, Cebu and Davao earlier this month. In a press release, the PRC said it would release details of the oathtaking ceremony at a later date.
The full list of passers follows: