Corrections: August 2018
This is Rappler's corrections page for August 2018. Please read the Editor's Note in each of these reports:
- Is Naga a shabu hotbed? PNP misreads crime data
- VIRAL: School official burns students' bags as punishment
- Apple inches closer to $1-T market value with earnings on the horizon
We took down a story on a journalist who was hurt while covering a joint military-police operation in Masbate, published past 11 am on August 3. The incident happened in 2015, and was being cited as backgrounder to an August 3 encounter where two Cafgu members were killed.
- After 6 years, court lifts P3 billion tax sanction on Pacquiao
- PNP sacking spree: 13 Ilocos police chiefs fired for underperforming
- Declare state of calmity in Basilan – local officials
- Fewer anti-flood projects under cash-based 2019 budget
- Two bodies found dumped in Baguio City
- HOAX: Duterte is 'first Philippine president to import galunggong'
- LOOK: Ilocos Norte placed under state of calamity due to flooding