FEU-Manila tops March 2013 Med Tech Licensure Exam
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Monday, March 25 that 641 out of 915 passed the Medical Technologist Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Medical Technology in the cities of Manila, Baguio and Cebu this March 2013.
The top performing school was Far Eastern University-Manila with 91.30% passing percentage.
The successful examinees who bagged the 10 highest places include:
Here's the complete list of successful examinees:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on April 3 and 4, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community
- Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and
- complete name tag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- P600 for Initial Registration Fee
- P450 for Annual Registration Fee for 2013-2016
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Those who failed to pass the board examination for Medical Technology but had obtained a general rating of at least 70% can register as Medical Laboratory Technician.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced at a later date. - Rappler.com