MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Friday, July 5 that 38 out of 51 passed the Dental Hygienist Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Dentistry in Manila this July 2013.
Below are the successful examinees who garnered the three (3) highest places:
1. Annabelle Caños Tiglao of National University-Manila: 87.09%
2. Jade Damayo Espadero of National University-Manila: 82.13%
3. Catherine Dones Arguelles of National University-Manila: 80.98%
Here is a complete list of successful examinees:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on July 11, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P450
- Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oath taking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com