Reaffirming its commitment to uphold accountability, credibility, and transparency, the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) will hold the 2013 National Accountancy Week Celebration on July 14 – 21.
Throughout the week, the celebration will feature technical sessions on pressing issues faced by Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) in all sectors. Keynote speeches will be given by Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago, Senator Cynthia Villar, Senator Edgardo Angara, Jr. and Congressman Cresente Paez.
Each day features activities presented in coordination with other CPA organizations:
- July 15 – Metro Manila Region (MMR) Day with the PICPA MMR Regional Council
- July 16 – The 5th Controllers’/Accountants’ Summit with the Association of CPAs in Commerce and Industry
- July 17 – Regulators’ forum
- July 18 – Public Practice Day with the Association of CPAs in Public Practice
- July 19 –Cooperative Day with the PICPA Committee on Cooperative Development
For more information about the event, visit their Facebook page. For inquiries, reservations or registration, please contact the PICPA Secretariat, Fanny Madraga or Narcy Capangpangan at 723-9225, 723-6313, 723-0691 to 93 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.