This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Wednesday, July 17 that 189 out of 638 passed the Forester Licensure Examination administered by the Board for Foresters in the cities of Manila and Davao this July 2013.
University of the Philippines Los Baños is top performing school with a 100% passing percentage.
Below is a list of successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places:
1. Nelissa Maria Bueta Rocas – University of the Philippines-Los Baños – 88.10%
2. Alvin Josue Llona Reyes – University of the Philippines-Los Baños – 86.80%
3. Ma Carissa Benavente Balane – University of the Philippines-Los Baños – 85.85%
4. Roja Guia Sison Bati-on – University of the Philippines-Los Baños – 85.80%
5. Nico Roldan Alamrines – University of the Philippines-Los Baños – 85.60%
6. Liezel de la Cruz Baron – West Visayas State University-La Paz – 84.75%
7. Precious Realzon Zara – University of the Philippines-Los Baños – 84.30%
8. John Albert Perez Baltazar, Roger Gabuat Haboc Jr. – Nueva Vizcaya State University-Bayombong – 84.25%
9. Arthur Glenn Agojo Umali – University of the Philippines-Los Baños – 84.05%
10. Angie Lee Grace Caomate Joarque – Visayas State University (for.VISCA,LSU.)-Baybay – 83.95%
Here is the complete list of successful examinees:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on July 30 to 31, 2013 at the Registration Division Unit B, Ground Floor PRC Main Building.
Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- P450 for Annual Registration Fee, 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced at a later date. – Rappler.com
Forest image via Shutterstock