MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Friday, September 6 that 144 out of 384 passed the Geodetic Engineer Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Geodetic Engineering in Manila this September 2013.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places are the following:
Here is the list of successful examinees:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on September 12 and 13, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com