This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Tuesday, September 24 that 242 out of 611 passed the Veterinarian Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Veterinary Medicine in the cities of Manila and Cagayan de Oro this September 2013.
Here is the complete list of succesful examinees:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on October 2 & 3, 2013 at the Registration Division Unit C, Ground Floor, PRC Main Building. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016.
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com