4,246 new Certified Public Accountants – PRC
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 4,246 out of 10,396 passed the Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination given by the Board of Accountancy in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo and Legazpi this October 2013.
The top performing schools in the October 2013 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination are:
The examinees who garnered the top 10 highest places are the following:
Below is the complete list of passers for the October 2013 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Examination:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on November 4, 5 & 6, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. - Rappler.com