This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced Monday, December 2 that 503 out of 1,086 passed the Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination and 18 out of 89 passed the X-Ray Technologist Licensure Examination administered by the Board of Radiologic Technology in Manila last November 2013.
Below is the complete list of passers for both exams:
The top performing school in the Radiologic Technologist Licensure Examination is Saint Louis University with a 100% passing percentage.
The successful examinees who garnered the 10 highest places for the same exam are the following:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on December 11 & 12, 2013. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016 for Radiologic Technologist
- Initial Registration Fee of P450 and Annual Registration Fee of P420 for 2013-2016 for X-Ray Technologist
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the oathtaking ceremony of the new successful examinees in the said examination will be announced later. – Rappler.com