Corrections: March 2014
This is Rappler's corrections page for March 2014.
- March 31: MVP group buys control of Philippine Star
- March 26: 7 things to know about 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier'
- March 25: Rappler Newscast
- March 25: Tiamzon informants to get P11.2M, says AFP
- March 25: Experiencing the P400-haircut
- March 24: Rappler Newscast
- March 19: Bar passers Habeas Corpuz, Nat King Coles both instructors
- March 18: Upon the request of MAC Cosmetics Philippines, we have taken down the story "First look at the products: MAC's mysterious 'Maleficent' collection," which we published on March 18 but which, unknown to us, turned out to have been embargoed for a May 6, 2014 publication. Cindy Go, senior executive at MAC Cosmetics Philippines, sent us a letter of apology on March 20 for their inadvertent mistake. We also apologize to our readers for any confusion this might have caused.
- March 16: Looking back at Ateneo's journey to its first UAAP volleyball crown
- March 14: How to name a PMA class?
- March 8: Key women in Philippine government
- March 4: Review: Malasimbo Arts and Music Festival 2014
- March 4: Overseas in 2016? Vote abroad, says Comelec
Email your comments, suggestions, corrections, and complaints about errors to email@example.com.– Rappler.com