Metro Manila road reblocking: October 17-20, 2014
This is an announcement from the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority:
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will continue to undertake road reblocking and repairs starting October 17, 10 pm until October 20, in the following areas:
- along Araneta Avenue from Maria Clara Street to Quezon Avenue, 2nd lane
- along Fairview Avenue from Fairlane Street to Camaro Street, 2nd lane
- along Mindanao Avenue (2nd lane)
- along E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue / C-5 between Mercury Avenue and Richmond Avenue (2nd lane)
- along C.P. Garcia Avenue, Quezon City, University Avenue to Maginhawa Street (2nd lane)
WESTBOUND / EASTBOUND
- along Congressional Avenue (westbound and eastbound)
- along Congressional Avenue Extension (2nd lane, westbound and eastbound)
According to Noemi Recio, head of the MMDA Traffic Engineering Center, the areas are recommended by DPWH-National Capital Region Director Reynaldo Tagudando.
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 am on Monday.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead. – Rappler.com