Metro Manila road reblocking and repair: November 14-17, 2014
This is a press release from the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority
The Department of Public Works and Highways will continue road reblocking projects from November 14 to November 17, starting 10 pm Friday to 5 am Monday.
- Along Commonwealth Avenue Residential Vulcanizing to Commonwealth Appartel, 3rd lane
- Along Fairview Avenue from Camaro Street to Peacock Street, 2nd lane
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Tullahan Bridge III to Sabila Street, 4th lane
- Along E. Rodriguez Jr Avenue/C-5 between Eastwood Avenue and Green Meadows Avenue, 3rd lane from sidewalk
- Along Quirino Highway from Teacher’s Bliss to Camachile Street, 1st lane
- Along C-5 Road, outer most lane (southbound) and inner most lane (northbound)
- Along Araneta Avenue from Quezon Avenue to Maria Clara Street, 3rd lane
- Along C.P. Garcia Avenue from University Avenue to Maginhawa Street, 2nd and 4th lane
- Along Batasan Road from San Mateo Road to Filinvest II, 2nd lane
- Along Congressional Avenue from EDSA to Hereford Street, 2nd lane
- Along Congressional Avenue Extension, 2nd lane
According to the MMDA Traffic Engineering Center, the areas are recommended by DPWH-National Capital Region Director Reynaldo Tagudando as necessary. However, MMDA urged Tagudando to closely monitor their contractors who always work beyond their approved schedules so as not to cause unnecessary public inconvenience.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead. – Rappler.com