Metro Manila road reblocking and repair: January 23-26, 2015
This is a press release from the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will resume road reblocking and repairs starting 10 pm Friday, January 23 until January 26, in the following areas:
- along Mindanao Avenue from Road 20 to Congressional Avenue, 3rd lane
- along C.P. Garcia Avenue from Pook Aguinaldo to Katipunan Avenue, 3rd lane
- along Quirino Highway from Service Road to Balon Bato, 4th inner lane
- along Batasan Road from DSWD to Payatas Road, 1st inner lane
- along Congressional Avenue from Sinagtala Street to Mindanao Avenue, 1st lane
- along Congressional Avenue Extension from Luzon Avenue to Tandang Sora Avenue, 3rd lane
According to Neomi Recio, head of the MMDA Traffic Engineering Center, the areas are recommended by DPWH- National Capital Region Director Reynaldo Tagudando.
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 am on Monday, January 26.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead. – Rappler.com