PRC releases January 2015 architect exam results
MANILA, Philippines - The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces that 867 out of 1,428 passed the Architect Licensure Examination (ALE) given by the Board of Architecture headed by it’s Chairman, Arch. Rolando L. Cordero and board member, Arch. Fidel Jose R. Siapno. The examination was held in Manila, Cebu and Legazpi this January 23 & 25, 2015.
The results were released in four (4) working days after the last day of examination.
The top performing school in the January 2015 Architect Licensure Examination as per Commission Resolution No. 2010-547 series of 2010:
The successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places in the January 2015 Architect Licensure Examination are the following:
Here is the full list of successful examinees:
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be on February 5, 6 & 9, 2015. Those who will register are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps
- 1 short brown envelope with name and profession
- Initial Registration Fee of P600
- Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018
Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The date and venue for the mass oathtaking of the successful examinees in the said licensure examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.