Metro Manila road reblocking and repair: May 29-June 1
MANILA, Philippines – The Department of Public Works and Highways will undertake road reblocking and repairs in northbound roads in Quezon City, Pasig City, and Caloocan City.
From 10 pm Friday, May 29, to 5 am Monday, June 1, the following roads will undergo repairs:
- Along Mindanao Avenue from Road 1 to Catleya St. (3rd lane)
- Take North Ave, Tandang Sora Avenue to Congressional as alternate route
- Along C-5 Road Pasig Blvd. from Dr. M. Flores St. to St. Pascua St. (2 inner lanes will be passable to traffic)
- Along C-5 Road from Shell Gasoline Station to SM Warehouse going to Lanuza St. (1st and 2nd outermost lane)
- Along EDSA between Concepcion St. to Evangelista St., Caloocan City (6th lane from sidewalk)
- Along Payatas Road from Visayas St. to Amlacville St. (1st lane)
There will also be a bridge expansion repair along C-5/Ortigas Flyover in Barangay Ugong, Pasig City. Only one lane will be passable.
Motorists are advised to take C-5 E. Rodriguez as an alternate route. – Rappler.com