The following is a press release from the Embassy of Japan in the Philippines.
The Embassy of Japan in the Philippines is looking for one coordinator for international relations (CIR) willing to be assigned in Minokamo-City, Gifu-Prefecture, Japan, under the 2022 Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Programme.
The successful applicant is expected to assist local government offices in various international exchange activities, with tasks including but not limited to: translation, event management, and program planning.
Other duties for a CIR may include:
- Receiving guests from abroad
- Editing and producing pamphlets in English or Japanese
- Advising and planning international exchange programmes
- Teaching English (or other languages) to government employees and residents
- Be a Filipino citizen
- Have a functional command of the Japanese language (Japanese Language Proficiency Test N1 is desirable)
- Possess excellent English ability both orally and in writing
- Be physically and mentally fit to work abroad
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher, or be able to obtain such qualifications by the designated arrival date
The JET Programme Guidelines, Application Forms, and details on other requirements can be obtained from: https://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/00_000147.html.
Deadline of application: March 18, 2022, 5 pm