MANILA, Philippines – Several banks are closing all branches during the long holiday break.
Here’s an initial list of banks’ holiday schedules:
All PSBank branches will be closed on Monday, December 26. The bank’s ATMs as well as PSBank Mobile and PSBank Online will be available for banking transactions.
- All payroll transactions credited on December 26 will proceed.
- All accounts with due dates on December 26 will be debited on December 27. Payments will be valued on its original due dates with no penalties charged.
- Clearing will be suspended on December 26. Late checks received on December 23 will be processed on December 27. No penalties will be charged for checks intended for PSBank loan payments dated December 26,
- Time deposit maturities on December 26 will be processed on December 27.
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
BPI and BPI Family Savings Bank will have extended banking hours on weekdays in over a hundred branches as well as Saturday banking in selected branches.
- On weekdays from December 5, 2016 to January 3, 2017, 138 BPI branches and 35 BPI Family Savings Bank branches will extend banking hours up to 6:00 pm.
- In addition, a total of 115 BPI branches and 30 BPI Family Savings Bank branches will be open on the following Saturdays: December 3, 10, and 17, 2016.
- The complete list of branches with extended banking hours on weekdays as well as those with Saturday operations can be viewed on the bank’s website, www.bpiexpressonline.com, official Facebook page and Twitter account. The full list can be accessed below
In view of the coming Christmas Day weekend, all Security Bank branches will be closed on December 26, Monday.
Security Bank advised customers to do their banking transactions by Friday, December 23 to avoid inconvenience.
Regular operations of all branches will resume on Tuesday, December 27.
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.