HIGHLIGHTS: Achieving investment grade through PPP
MANILA, Philippines - The Economic Journalists Association of the Philippines (EJAP) is hosting a forum on the Aquino administration's Public-Private Partnership (PPP) program at the Manila Peninsula in Makati City.
With the theme, "PPP: On the Road to Investment Grade," the forum will analyze the infrastructure initiative and formulate suggestions on how to push it forward to help the Philippines achieve inclusive economic growth.
Speakers at the forum include the following:
- Energy Secretary Jericho Petilla;
- Transportation Secretary Joseph Emilio Abaya;
- Cosette Canilao, executive director of the PPP Center;
- Erramon Aboitiz, president of Aboitiz Power Corporation;
- Eric Francia, managing director of Ayala Corporation;
- Ed Francisco, president of BDO Capital and Investments; and
- Joey Lim, president and CEO of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation.
You may also view the blog in the old format below.