MANILA, Philippines – One of the sexiest ice creams in the world, Magnum, can now drip down the lips of Filipinos. Just in time for the sweltering heat of summer, Magnum ice cream penetrated the Philippine market on Tuesday, February 28.
Magnum is a leading international ice cream, selling 1 billion units worldwide each year. It is well known in markets from Italy to Malta to Australia.
It is the biggest brand of Unilever ice creams. World giant Unilever and local food and beverage company RFM Corporation hold the joint venture Selecta Ice Cream.
Filipinos can now get their hands on the ice cream bars in supermarkets and 7-11 outlets across the country for P50 each. Magnum is available in singles or in packs.
For its country’s brand ambassadors, Magnum has choosen:
- TV host Raymond Gutierrez
- French-Filipina actress Solenn Heussaff
- Celebrity stylist Liz Uy
- Food blogger Erwan Heussaff
- Socialite Tessa Prieto Valdes
- Fashion designer Rajo Laurel
These Filipinos will be responsible for spreading the sexy brand through the country.
Adult ice cream
Magnum is the first hand-held ice cream specifically targeted at the premium adult market. The Belgian-dipped ice cream on a stick is known as much for its rich taste as its pleasure-driven media exposure.
Look over your shoulder at work, before clicking on their foreign advertisements.
1. Among the sexy brunettes who endorsed the brand is Hollywood hottie Eva Longoria. Her TV commercial reached not just American, but international audiences too.
2. The company enticed consumers to nibble not just their lovers, but Magnum ice cream.
3. In the Karl Lagerfeld-directed short film for Magnum, popular actress Rachel Bilson enjoys a Magnum more than her boyfriend.