Cebu Pacific to resume Manila-Busuanga flights on June 10
MANILA, Philippines – Cebu Pacific is scheduled to resume flights between Manila and Busuanga, Palawan on Sunday, June 10 – two days after an airport mishap there.
On Saturday, June 9, flights to and from Busuanga were canceled after a Skyjet plane overshot the runway of the Francisco Reyes Airport late Friday afternoon, June 8.
In an advisory on Saturday night, Cebu Pacific announced that normal operations will resume on Sunday, and that all of its Cebgo flights will proceed as scheduled.
It also announced additional Cebgo flights for Sunday to accommodate passengers affected by flight cancelations on Saturday:
- DG 6049, Manila-Busuanga (Coron), 6:00 am
- DG 6050, Busuanga (Coron)-Manila, 7:35 am
- DG 6051, Manila-Busuanga (Coron), 9:30 am
- DG 6052, Busuanga (Coron)-Manila, 11:05 am
- DG 6053, Manila-Busuanga (Coron), 1:30 pm
- DG 6054, Busuanga (Coron)-Manila, 3:05 pm
- DG 6055, Manila-Busuanga (Coron), 2:50 pm
- DG 6056, Busuanga (Coron)-Manila, 4:35 pm
Cebu Pacific said that passengers whose Saturday flights had been canceled "are being notified regarding their new flight schedules." It added that the passengers have the option to either rebook their flights within 30 days from original departure date, or claim a full refund or travel fund. – Rappler.com