Canceled flights at NAIA, August 20
Please refresh this page for updates.
MANILA, Philippines – Several flights set for Monday, August 20, were canceled after the mishap involving a Xiamen Air plane that skidded off the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) runway late Thursday night, August 16.
Below are the canceled flights for Monday.
- Z2 0763/0764 Manila-Cebu-Manila
- Z2 0424/0425 Manila-Puerto Princesa-Manila
- Z2 0309/0310 Manila-Iloilo-Manila
- Z2 225/226 Manila-Caticlan-Manila
- Z2 761/762 Manila-Cebu-Manila
- PR102 Manila-Los Angeles (original ETD 9 pm, August 20)
- replacement flight: PR5102 Manila-Los Angeles, ETD 3 pm, August 21
- PR105 San Francisco-Manila (original ETD 12:32 am local time, August 20)
- replacement flight: PR5105 San Francisco-Manila, ETD 8:30 pm, August 21
- PR103 Los Angeles-Manila (original ETD 12:05 am local time, August 21)
- replacement flight: PR5103 Los Angeles-Manila, ETD 3:30 pm, August 21
- 5J 483/484 Manila-Bacolod-Manila
- 5J 451/452 Manila-Iloilo-Manila
- 5J 321/322 Manila-Legazpi-Manila
- 5J 467/468 Manila-Iloilo-Manila
- 5J 791/792 Manila-Butuan-Mania
- 5J 589/590 Manila-Cebu-Manila
- 5J 381/382 Manila-Cagayan de Oro-Manila
What to do
AirAsia passengers have the following options:
- Move flight - one-time change to a new travel date on the same route within 30 calendar days from original flight time without additional cost, subject to seat availability
- If you choose this option, you must provide a new flight date and time as well as passenger name/s via Twitter, Facebook, or Live Chat at support.airasia.com.
- Credit account - retain the value of your fare in your AirAsia BIG Loyalty account for future travel with AirAsia, with the credit to be redeemed within 90 calendar days from the date of issue.
- Refund - obtain a full refund in the amount equivalent to your booking.
Philippine Airlines (PAL) passengers can go to ticket offices nationwide, call hotline number 8558888, or visit the ManageMyBooking portal on the airline's website.
Cebu Pacific, meanwhile, said its passengers can opt for any of the following, without penalties:
- rebook flights for travel within 30 days from original date of departure
- convert into a Travel Fund for future use
- get a full refund
Cebu Pacific advised passengers to rebook or refund flights through the Manage Booking section of the airline's website. Passengers can also call hotline number 7020888.
Cebu Pacific added: "To ease the process, we are allowing passengers with flights to and from NAIA Terminal 3 between August 17 [and] 21, 2018 to inform us of their preferred option even after their original flight schedule. They may send us a message on our official Facebook and Twitter accounts." – Rappler.com