Mall schedules on Philippine election day, May 13
This page will be updated as more advisories come in.
MANILA, Philippines – Some malls in the country adjusted their operating hours for Monday, May 13, as millions of Filipinos will vote in the 2019 midterm elections.
Check the schedules below.
All SM malls will be open 12 pm-9 pm, except for the following:
- S Maison - 12 pm-10 pm
- SM Aura Premier - 12 pm-10 pm
- SM City Iloilo - 12 pm-10 pm
- The Podium - 12 pm-10 pm
- SM Megamall - 12 pm-10 pm
- SM City Masinag - 12 pm-10 pm
- SM City North EDSA - 12 pm-10 pm
- SM Mall of Asia - 12 pm-10 pm
- SM City San Lazaro - 12 pm-10 pm
- SM Center Pasig - 12 pm-11 pm
- SM By the Bay - 4 pm-12 am
All Ayala malls will open at 12 pm, except for the following:
- Centrio Mall - 10 am
- Shops at Serendra - 11 am
- The District Dasmariñas - 10 am
(No closing times provided.)
Megaworld Lifestyle Malls
- Eastwood City, Quezon City - 11 am-10 pm
- Lucky Chinatown, Binondo, Manila - 12 pm-10 pm
- Uptown Bonifacio, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City - 10 am-10 pm
- Forbes Town, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City - 11 am-11 pm
- Venice Grand Canal, McKinley Hill, Taguig City - 11 am-11 pm
- Three Central, Makati City - 10 am-9 pm
- San Lorenzo Place Mall, Makati City - 10 am-8 pm
- Paseo Center, Makati City - 10 am-9 pm
- Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila, Pasay City - 12 pm-12 am
- The Village Square Alabang, Las Piñas City - 12 pm-9 pm
- Southwoods Mall, Biñan City, Laguna - 12 pm-9 pm
- Festive Walk, Iloilo City - 12 pm-10 pm
- Fisher Mall Quezon Avenue - 12 pm-10 pm
- Fisher Mall Malabon - 12 pm-10 pm
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.