Grab celebrates 7th year with P7-M promos, rewards
MANILA, Philippines – Southeast Asia ride-hailing giant Grab is celebrating its 7th year anniversary in business giving away P7 million worth of promos, discounts, and rewards on its platform.
Grab will be raffling off 1 million GrabRewards points to 7 users each and will be giving away 50,000 points to 7 users as consolation prize.
To join the raffle, Grab users will have to register with their name, mobile number, and complete home address and use any Grab service from May 24 to June 4.
Eligible transactions include the following services:
- Transport: Minimum fare of P150
- Food: Minimum delivery of P300
- Non-ride rewards redemption
Users who have completed at least one transaction will be entitled to one electronic raffle entry. Additional transactions made with Grab merit additional entries.
Winners will be picked randomly via an electronic raffle on June 5 and will be awarded during the Grab anniversary gala night on June 6.
The two week-celebration, from May 24 to June 6, will be marked with treats for Grab users on its different services:
- May 25 - P77 off GrabCar, minimum fare of P150
- May 26 - P77 cashback from GrabPay
- May 27 - P5,000 Metro Gaisano gift certificates raffle from GrabExpress
- May 28 - P150 off GrabFood, minimum purchase of P700
- May 29 - Free Cebu Pacific sale promo code by converting points to GetGo
- May 30 - Free McDonald's cheeseburger when ordering via GrabFood
- May 31 - P700 worth of bundle from SM for only P7 on GrabPay
- June 1 - Free Jollibee 1-piece Chicken Joy ala carte when ordering via GrabFood, minimum purchase of P350
- June 2 - 20% off Lazada for 77 GrabReward points
- June 3 - Promo code "CLIQQ711" for P50 credits on GrabCar when paying via GrabPay
- June 4 - Max's group sale on GrabFood
- June 5 - Max's group sale on GrabFood
- June 6 - Hourly deals on the Grab app
New GrabShare services
Apart from the promos and freebies, Grab will also be launching "intrazone and interzone" trips on their carpooling service GrabShare.
Intrazone trips will be P99 while interzone trips will be charged P149.
Starting June 10, users may enjoy GrabShare trips within "Makati Zone" for P99 only. It includes areas in Makati, Fort Bonifacio, and Vito Cruz in Manila.
Meanwhile, intrazone promotion in the "Ortigas Zone" will start on June 24, including Mandaluyong City, Ortigas, and West Pasig.
Interzone services between Makati and Ortigas Zone will start on July 8. – Rappler.com